Growth, Return & Innovation: Unlocking Data as a Strategic Asset
Chief Data and Analytics Officer Singapore is the most comprehensive event for data development, analytics and innovation across the region. Bringing you two full days of insight, conversation and expert-led masterclasses provide excellent opportunity to further expand your knowledge and tool set.
For 2017 keynote talks and discussion groups will tackle many topics including the efficient management of data, data governance, data for decision making, and how to ensure the value of analytics is built into the DNA of your organisation.
CDAO Singapore 2017 themes:
- THE DATA DRIVEN C-SUITE – Evaluating data analytics investment, prominence and acceptance in the boardroom.
- DATA FRAMEWORK: MANAGED AND GOVERNED – Data governance, quality, privacy and ethics. Supporting data driven decision making across the enterprise with robust and evolved data strategies that support the current and future needs of the enterprise.
- DATA SCIENCE AND INTELLIGENCE – Adopting and evaluating data driven approaches and tools to support the move from data insight to execution. Practical experiences on the future of analytics: open source and advanced, predictive and experimental analytics.
- CULTURE AND LEADERSHIP – Defining, fostering and embedding a culture of data analytics and insight based decision making. Democratising analytics to foster insight and co-operation throughout the organisation.
- THE SMART ENTERPRISE – Driving innovation, agility and business value. Monetising data to deliver strategic worth to the business.
> Be An Early Bird!
Book your ticket today and receive 2 for the price of 1.
40+ inspiring speakers
Why invest your time?
What are the deliverables of the Chief Data or Analytics Officer? How can having a place in the c-suite create a data-driven organisation? Hear from the region's leading data and analytics professionals as they share their insights on the role in July.
The internationally regarded Corinium approach of visionary keynotes, strategy based panels & discussion groups enables the tough questions to be tackled in a discursive, inclusive manner. This is the platform to discover the latest from the industry.
Bringing together a prominent and accomplished group of men and women who recognise the importance of a diverse workforce, this luncheon will explore how equality can be achieved.
Chief Data & Analytics Officer Singapore 2016....
The Chief Data & Analytics Officer Singapore 2016 event saw over 180 attendees who left energised and inspired by the outstanding speaker faculty. Speaker highlights included Usama Fayyad, Chief Data Officer at Barclays, as well as Shameek Kundu, Chief Data Officer at Standard Chartered Bank.
2016 was a fantastic event with engaging presentations, topical discussion, in- depth masterclasses and invaluable networking opportunities. The two days covered many topics and issues from the development of data analytics capability, culture, communications and leadership skills and strategies, to the deployment of advanced analytics.